Studio Experiments

OK, after building my gallery, and messing around a bit, like visiting some places, I decide it was time to do some experiments in studio again.

And as I build me one in a skybox above my gallery, I needed to be sure that I could use it if I was ever asked for it.

So the final result from this, became:


Used an A.E. Photo Studio with one of their lamps for main light, added a LumiPro projector, and use the Poser functionality in Black Dragon to make the standard pose in the stand more attractive.

Original picture takin in 12K resolution, cropped to 4:3 and scaled down to 1920x1080 format.

Black Dragon display settings maxed out, with adapted DoF lens settings.

I did experiment again in my BW style also.



Popular posts from this blog

Setting up a gallery (part 2)...

Welcome to my blog