No Facebook...

OK, so the most asked question I receive, is what is my contact page on Facebook.

Well I have to disappoint you. I don't think I have to list all the reasons why I haven't got a page on it, because you all know th emain issues like data integrity, ads, and so on...

And next to that, it seems that FB doesn't like my name, date of brith and email address. When I wanted to create a page, it just got locked because of breaking community rules in publishing. And I am still wondering which rule I broke, during publishing, on a newly created account which I never was able to access.

So if you want to contact me in a much better environment than the giganteous overcrowded with dead accounts, and advertisments, just join me on MeWe where my page is: 

 https://mewe.com/i/melthompson19

Just go on https://mewe.com and create you an account.

For your information.

Ever since its launch in 2014, MeWe has put privacy at the forefront. The platform touts that it’s “The Next-Gen Social Network.” How is different from Facebook? Well, MeWe doesn’t have any ads whatsoever. Your feed has nothing but content from those you follow.

MeWe doesn’t data mine or sell your private data either. The platform relies on optional paid services to generate revenue. You can buy extra storage for your Secret Chat account or pay a few bucks for custom emojis. Recently, MeWe launched a premium-tier plan with a monthly few. It also started offering enterprise-level services with a slew of paid features catered to business and collaboration.

Even with all those optional purchases, the core MeWe service is completely free for anyone to use. With an account, you can create posts, share content, and more. There’s also a secure chat system. MeWe doesn’t manipulate your feed in any way. So, you’re always in control over what you see.

Popular posts from this blog

Setting up a gallery (part 2)...

Welcome to my blog