OMG, "blonde moment", and other things I found out




OK, first my "blonde moment".

I just noticed that I forgot in a lot of my previous blog articles that Blogger has a field named title. And I just forgot to fill it in.

And I was even so stupid to complain about it towards the template creator. Duh.

And then my OMG moment this week.

I just wanted to check if I even popped up when I did a search in Google on my name.

And of course, my blog doesn't show up. So I need to work on this I suspect.

But 2 other links showed up. And to be honest, seeing these 2 links made me want to open a bottle of champagne.

It seems that 2 of my blog articles have been published as links also on the SecondLife community website, woohoo.

The links to these articles are:

https://community.secondlife.com/blogs/entry/6902-mel-thompsons-blog-gadgets-i-use-in-secondlife/

and

https://community.secondlife.com/blogs/entry/7027-mel-thompsons-blog-gadgets-i-use-in-secondlife-part-2-studio/

Popular posts from this blog

Setting up a gallery (part 2)...

Welcome to my blog