Setting up a gallery (part 2)...

But then I also wanted to give my visitors some help while they were there, and I hate to use these hover texts.

So I decided to use a nifty tool I could find on Marketplace, Furware Text

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/FURWARE-text/141379

for the awseome price of 0 L$, so yes a freebie.

But this allowed me to build in-world text display on prims, which I could easy adapt and modify in text.

And with that I made myself:

  • A list which displays the pictures / models I currently show;
  • Assign them a color tag;
  • Place next to each picture a colored square to link them to the list;
  • And put some help texts around the gallery without annoying hover texts;

OK, it does require some basic scripting to make it work, but this is rather easy and straight-forward.
Anyway, if you would need any help, or texts made for you, just contact me.

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea...