Writing texts as a non-english native person.


As English is for me a learned language and not my mother tongue, I know that the way I write is not always the best way.

I seem to have a tendency to write to difficult and with too much influence from my classic studies.

I had in the past many complaints about it, so I needed to work on it.

And then I found me a website, which had even an offline application to help me.

The website is https://hemingwayapp.com, and gives you a good aid when you redact a text.

It flags very clear where your structure fails, and most of the times overs you a solution for it.

It also grades your text in readability, the lower the better. And in this way it makes sure that your text is understandable in an easy way by everybody.

It looks as an extra task to do, but the result is there.  Your blog, or any text is better for its reader, and they appreciate this.

On my desktop PC, I use the editor provided on the website. But when I am travelling, I invested in the application on my laptop. In that way I can use it even when I am offline.

So give it a try when you need to write an English text. And I am sure you will love the result.

Popular posts from this blog

Setting up a gallery (part 2)...

Welcome to my blog